The Mebane Running Club is happy to continue a program that we started in 2012, the MRC’s My Miles Matter incentive program. We would like to reward those individuals who are dedicated to making a healthy lifestyle change by incorporating regular exercise into their daily lives. We hope that this will motivate more people to take on the challenge, and for those who are currently exercising regularly, reward them.
If necessary, start or renew your membership online . Then sign up via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be a current, paid member of the Mebane Running Club
How you log your miles
- Log and turn in mileage on regular basis.
- Mileage should be turned in monthly.
- NOTE – Mileage must be running or walking. Sorry tri-folks – swimming and cycling don’t count this time!
- To report your mileage each month you can send an email to email@example.com, post them on the MRC Facebook page, or private message the current MRC treasurer on the Facebook page..
Categories – these are tentative
- 365 miles Bronze level – averages to 1 mile per day. Prize: To be determined
- 500 miles Silver level – averages to 10 miles a week. Prize: To be determined
- 750 miles Gold level – averages to 14 miles a week Prize: To be determined
- 1000 miles Platinum level – averages to 19 miles a week Prize: To be determined
- 5000 miles Mignosa level – Prize: High five from Jack
Awards will be announced at our Annual Holiday Social in December. And look for news of a charitable donation matching program as well!
We are very excited about this opportunity for the club and we hope that you will accept the challenge and let’s see how many miles the MRC can accumulate.
Mebane Running Club