The Mebane Running Club is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) organization and an active member of the Road Runners’ Club of America.
All new and experienced runners are welcome at any MRC sponsored run; you do not need to be a member to run with us. Members do get an exclusive email, and all of the benefits below. We hope you will join us! Submit your membership application today!
Pricing and Timing:
- $15 Annual Membership – Single applicant – includes voting and social privileges for one runner
- $20 Annual Household Membership – includes voting privileges for all adult runners and social benefits for all household members
- We are currently collecting membership applications for the 2013 calendar year. Memberships are for one calendar year, beginning in January and going through December 31st. Membership applications received after the start of the year will be good only for the remainder of the calendar year.
How To Join – New Memberships or Renewals:
- Online (Preferred method)
- Click here to sign up online
- Payment is processed via a secure site, with all major credit cards accepted.
- Cash or Check:
- Click here to download & print the 2013 MRC Membership Application.
- Mail to the address on the form- please do not bring to group runs with you! Forms and money get lost this way.
- NOTE – Cash or checks given without a completed form will not be accepted. Please put cash with a completed form into an envelope.
MRC Membership Benefits
- RRCA Membership & Quarterly Publication mailings
- Regular MRC emails outlining local running and fitness events, as well as:
- Notification of group run weather-related time changes
- Volunteer opportunities
- Sales and discounts at races and local stores
- Carpool options to local races
- And more!
- Voting privileges
- Option to order MRC apparel
- Discounts at local races
- Social events for members (and possibly some free food or beverages!)
- Results listing on MRC site
- Member of an active running community supporting various health, fitness and charitable endeavors in the local area