The weather is warming up and downtown businesses are readying for the annual Mebane Dogwood Festival. Are you runners ready?
This year’s event will feature chip timing and a USATF certified course, as well as the now familiar uphill finish on Charles Street.
Make sure you are prepared for the race by practicing the course with the Mebane Running Club on Saturday April 18th. New runners and friends always welcome! Many speed groups and ability levels are in our informal club!
- Meet at Mebane Espress on South Fourth Street at 7:30am
- Walk or jog down to E.M. Yoder Elementary
- Run, walk, stumble…the course route
- Walk or jog back down to Mebane Espress for coffee, conversation (and hill commiseration)
- Or run a few more miles if you want!!!
See everyone on Saturday morning!